On Saturday, my good friend Daniela nominated me for a blog award, The Liebstar blog award, for which am grateful. I have a great aversion to follow rules, but I will try and obey some if not all of the rules of this award. Here you will know who the award is given.
to the questions:
- What was the title of the first book (including a picture book) you have read? I can’t remember
- Can you still remember the name of a person you first kissed? No
- Who is your favourite writer and why? I enjoy reading Robert Ludlum, I love drama and he does it perfectly using words in away when you start reading his book you keep turning the pages pages. He is bad for those who love sleep 🙂
- If you can be one famous person for a year who would you chose to be and why? Ban ki Moon, the UNSG, he has a duty to the world, to work for peace here, to avert climate crisis on another and so on. He is committed to humanity and I find this a noble undertaking.
- Where in the world would you like to live your last days on Earth? Anywhere close to the people I love.
- If you can invite five famous people to your home for dinner, who would you invite and why? I would invite the pope, I have several questions for him; Katt Williams just to have a good laugh; Dawkins just to listen to him on genetics and evolution; Denzel Washington he happens to be among my favorite actors and lastly Obama to pick his mind on how it feels like being president of the most powerful country
- If you can have one talent what would it be? I’d love to be able to play the piano and sing.
- Who is the most important person in your life? It would be difficult to mention just one person. There are several people who are important to me in different ways.
- Have you ever lived for more than a year outside your home country? Nope, I haven’t.
- What is the scariest thing you can imagine? I can’t imagine anything scary.
- If you have a one wish for the world that would come true what would it be? We live in a world free of weapons and hostilities.
The next requirement was that I nominate others for this award. And here is where there is a difficulty. As you have seen already, the award is for blogs with less than 200 followers, the few blogs I follow are either below or above that threshold. It is therefore hard for me to nominate any one blog for the award. It would be difficult to chose.
For all my friends who have just started blogging, therefore consider this a nomination and an encouragement to continue writing and to congratulate those of you who have been at it for a long time now. Your writings and thoughts continue to inspire and inform us. I hope my friend Daniela finds this acceptable.
Lastly as for the questions, I think the above questions will just be fine.
Thank you again Daniela for the nomination 🙂