and Pst. Steve Finnell does it. He has saved 3000 to begin with. Below is a comment from him that went to our spam and we think it is good for all your hell bound souls.
THREE THOUSAND MEN SAVED FROM THE PENALTY OF SIN BY STEVE FINNELL
The new covenant church was established on the Day of Pentecost 33 AD. Three thousand men were converted to Christ as a result of the preaching of the apostle Peter. What was Peter’s message?
Churches in the U.S.A. are either losing members, or are experiencing stagnation. What are the reasons for declining membership in the body of Christ?
What did Peter preach that inspired three thousand men to be converted to Christ?
1. Peter preached: Acts 2:21 And it shall come to pass that whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.” (NKJV)
Peter did not say all who have been individually selected for salvation will be saved. Nor did Peter confirm that most men have been selected to burn in hell and therefore have no free-will.
2. Peter preached: Acts 2:22 Men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a Man attested by God to you by miracles, wonders, and signs which God did through Him in your midst, as you yourselves also know—(NKJV)
Peter did not say God attested these men; Horus, Balder, Krishna, Hiram, Plato, nor Kiou-tse. Peter did not say that there are many roads to heaven.
3. Peter preached: Acts 2:31-32 :he, foreseeing this, spoke concerning the resurrection of Christ, that His soul was not left in Hades, nor did His flesh see corruption. 32 “This Jesus God has raised up, of which we are all witnesses. (NKJV)
Peter did not say that the Jerusalem church of Christ had a lot of church activities for the youth such as musical concerts, field trips etc. nor did Peter the note the good food at the church dinners and stress the wonderful church campus.
4. Peter preached: Acts 2:36 “Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly the God has made this Jesus, whom you crucified, both Lord and Christ.” (NKJV)
Peter did not say I am not going to judge anyone who disagrees with my message. Peter did not say if you accept Jesus as Lord and the Christ, and give money to the church, you will become wealthy and healthy.
5. Peter preached: Acts 2:37-38 Now when they heard this, they were cut to the heart, and said to Peter and the rest of the apostles, “Men and brethren, what shall we do?” 38 Then Peter said to them, “Repent, and lets every one of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. (NKJV)
Peter did not say you were saved the minute you believed, so your sins are already forgiven, so simply repent and be baptized as a testimony of your faith. Peter did not say water baptism is a work and works cannot save you. Peter did not say you have been saved by grace alone, therefore God forced you to believe so that you might be saved. Peter did not say the thief on cross was saved without being immersed so men living under the new covenant do not have to baptized for the forgiveness of their sins. Peter did not say be baptized so you can be forgiven for the sins of Adam and Eve.
6. Peter preached: Acts 2:40-41….41 Then those who gladly received his word were baptized; and that day about three thousand souls were added to them.(NKJV)
Peter did not say join the denomination of your choice and you will automatically be added to the Lord’s church. Peter did not say sprinkle unbelieving infants and they will be added to the body of Christ.
Is it possible that there is a causation and correlation between the lack of Biblical preaching and declining church growth and lower church attendance?
Christianity is about Jesus Christ it is not about church programs nor is it about man-made doctrines.