In this post we will ask a few questions for discussion
1. When a person acts, is it the act that is bad or the effects? Is there any bad act?
2. Is the maxim, man always does right “true”?
3. What is the origin of responsibility and guilt?
4. Nietzsche writes in human all too human that never has a religion, directly or indirectly, either as dogma or as allegory contained a truth. If you disagree, would you give examples of such truths
5. Are we right in judging Calvin for burning Servetus at the stake?
6. When we punish a man, do we hold him responsible for his nature, motives, conduct or particular acts? Are we just in doing any of the above?