a lot this last few days. You see I have been between being idle and busy and several questions crossed my mind. Yes, I know atheism can’t answer them but that is the least of my worries as many of you of already know.
I would love your contributions in answering this questions and you are free to add your puzzles as well
1. who decided that a horse should be a horse and not a donkey
2. how did the first heterosexual organisms know how to have sex?
3. the first people who began to communicate, how did they develop language? do you think it is adults or infants who are responsible for the development of language
4. who decided what animals are edible and which are not
5. how tribes/ countries named