This is just me asking questions. I am on a break from braining.
I would want a flat earther to explain a few things to us/me
- Is the moon also flat? What’s the thickness of the disc?
- Are there other planets in this conception & what are their shapes? Are they flat discs?
- Do flat earthers think there are other galaxies?
- What’s the relationship between flat earthers and a 6k old earth?
- Does the age of the earth affect that of the universe or are earth and universe synonymous?
- Is the sun equally flat?
- Since the earth is flat, is it bounded at the edges with a wall or a high-rise fence like the one on the US southern border? If someone fell off this border, where would they go?
- Can we go under the disc/ plate that is the earth and how deep would that have to be?
- Were mountains, valleys and other such features created at the same time when the earth was being created flat to keep us from getting bored from unending flatness?
- On a flat earth, do we have different altitudes or that’s scientists lying to us about some place being at a lower elevation?
No, I don’t mean to stump a flat earther, I just would like to get a better understanding of where you are coming from. Maybe I can become a flat earther, who knows 🤔