This is just me asking questions. I am on a break from braining.
I would want a flat earther to explain a few things to us/me
- Is the moon also flat? What’s the thickness of the disc?
- Are there other planets in this conception & what are their shapes? Are they flat discs?
- Do flat earthers think there are other galaxies?
- What’s the relationship between flat earthers and a 6k old earth?
- Does the age of the earth affect that of the universe or are earth and universe synonymous?
- Is the sun equally flat?
- Since the earth is flat, is it bounded at the edges with a wall or a high-rise fence like the one on the US southern border? If someone fell off this border, where would they go?
- Can we go under the disc/ plate that is the earth and how deep would that have to be?
- Were mountains, valleys and other such features created at the same time when the earth was being created flat to keep us from getting bored from unending flatness?
- On a flat earth, do we have different altitudes or that’s scientists lying to us about some place being at a lower elevation?
No, I don’t mean to stump a flat earther, I just would like to get a better understanding of where you are coming from. Maybe I can become a flat earther, who knows 🤔
The earth is not flat? I bet you did but did you know that even fellows at that loony website run by Hambo believe that flat earthers are loonies? Well, the cat is our of the bag or is it the bag is out of the cat and they have come to tell that the likes of cs and others of his persuasion are complete loonies.
Now, this is one of the many topics we have not covered on this blog and time has come for us to finally dip our feet in this murky water.
So I was reading comments on Ark’s site and I saw somethin’ about Gleason map being a masterpiece of unequaled cartography, by the site’s resident mad man, and I went agoogling. And while reading the comments, I learnt that we have all been duped, there is no gravity! It’s all density and buoyancy. Dense things fall past buoyant ones. It feels funny typing this.
And that’s not all. They lied to you about the sun being far far far away. It is not. It is in the range of 3000miles and the moon is somewhere within that range too. So forget about all you know about the sun being far, it ain’t and the evidence is here.
And finally, I will never look at sunrise and sunsets the same way.
Any flat earther passing by should enlighten me on whether they have visited the extremes of the earth and what their view is of the other planets. Do they exist? Are they also flat? Oh, one last thing, as the earth is flat, is it a disc in space or it is on terra firma that is supported by some columns or ground beams?