A post written for atheistenquiry.org where I blog alongside 7 other wonderful people. When you visit say I sent you 😛 as le Ark would say, a fine gentleman the fellow is!
I find these two questions that am going to attempt to answer very interesting, if not presumptuous. That said, I will attempt to do them justice.
1. When you end up in Hell, who are you most looking forward to seeing? Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, or Mao Zedong?
2. If after death your soul finds itself in a place of eternal torment, who will you blame?
Re-read those questions! They are what I call loaded questions, that is, they have several hidden premises in them and we will first try to show what they are then continue to respond. They assumes among other things:-
- that there is a hell
- that there is an afterlife
- that people are resurrected in the form in which they exist now
- that there is need for eternal torment
- that we have a soul
- and that I or other atheists are going to hell
Having identified what yours…
View original post 903 more words