why do emotions exist? If you can’t measure emotions, and you can’t measure God, do neither exist?
is part of a comment on SB’s blog, finding hope without god. And while I agree with Nietzsche that
hope is the greatest of evils for it lengthens the ordeals of man
I wonder which planet creationists goddites come from. As a shout out to David, the comment author, I invite everyone to list the absurd questions they can think of. To start off,
if there is no god, why do we have cancer?
I feel that we should stop wasting our time trying to please the supernatural and concentrate on improving the welfare of human beings. I think that, uh, we should use our energy and our initiative to solve our problems, and stop relying on prayer and wishful thinking. If we have faith in ourselves, we won’t have to have faith in gods.” ― Ruth Hurmence Green
Hope you all have been well. I think if there is a trophy for stupid believer of the week, the author of these questions should get two of them.
- They don’t ask you if you are a creationist before admission
- we are more afraid of creationists
- so all sex is for making little yous?
- Yes, it is no evidence of Jesus, idjit!
- Your question betrays your ignorance
- Because you are either unimaginative or stupid
- I wasn’t there, were you?
- How would he and he didn’t exist?
- Majority of people are ignorant/ stupid
- Check no 10
- Are you really this stupid?
- It is a waste of time debating an idjit, they tend to bring you to their level
- I hear they say that of Voltaire too
- Yes, his most stupid performance known to me
- Because most people don’t read
- Ask an astrophysicist
- Just study it, you may understand but I don’t have so much hope for that
- Where did you read that?
- How can evolution not be true if we have idjits such as yourself?
- Only in Ken Ham’s mind and maybe yours
- You really can ask stupid questions. is your IQ greater than a single digit?
- Check no 13
- Ask the catholic church
- You are beyond rescue
- I am too busy to find space for gods
- People must be getting dumber
- Yes. I ate a baby yesterday. Today I will go strip
- You talked to a fossil?
- I didn’t know he admitted that
- Where did god come from
- I wish there were laws against stupid, we wouldn’t be dealing with you
- It will be up to those who shall take care of my body. I would prefer cremation
- I am not sure you don’t act like a monkey, but you sure sound like one
- You have cleared things up. It is good to rape because god is real
- Check no 28
- That is really dumb
- Have you read it?
- It was made from cheese by monkeys
- You are stretching it
- I also want to know
- Ask evolutionists
- Yes and no. It was not a Darwinist propaganda
- I have seen two
- Because some or should I say most Christians are dishonest
- He was a christian
Yours truly, atheist