This has taken a long time to write. It’s like writing an acceptance speech something I must accept am not particularly good at and so you will be kind to forgive me when and if I perform dismally. None the less, allow me to say thank you one to my esteemed followers, readers and commenters. All of you have helped in one way or another to develop this blog to where it is, and I thank you very much.
- Display the award logo on your blog,
- Link back to the person who nominated you,
- State seven things about yourself:, I detest lateness; love music; would want to attend my funeral; am passionate about architecture; if I decide to go to school again I would pursue philosophy and lastly if even just for a little while I’d enjoy sitting down with most of you just to talk about how we see
- Nominate fifteen other bloggers for this award and link to them,
- Marylin for her lovely and inspiring stories
- John Zande for his educative posts and great hoaxes. He really is good
- Mix & Matchmeme for a lovely voice and wonderful poetry
- Robert Neilsen my new economics teacher
- Theodore an interesting fellow
- The great antogonizer for doing exactly that
- Lovemen for an interesting mix of photos and dialogues
- Tina for her wit
- Muags for the best minimalist poems I have come across
- Club Schadenfreude for the not so polite dinner conversation
- Maria Precioso for beautiful photography
- RAW for presenting architecture news
- RLCulpeper my friend who makes philosophy reachable for all
- Jump for joy photo project an awesome collection of joy photos
- foolmusings for doing just that
- Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements. Since I don’t like rulez, create your own and follow them.
The second award if from my philosopher friend, R.L Culpeper, who makes philosophy almost sound like child play.
The rules are the same as above. Since as you already know, I suck at following rules, allow me to say that for all the guys that I follow, you have wonderful blogs. The photographs inspire, the conversation amuse and the thoughts both educate and entertain and for that allow me to extend this nomination to you all. In case you haven’t received an award or a nomination, consider this my nomination and congratulations for a wonderful blog.
Keep writing friends!
Congratulations again to all of you.